Wednesday, September 28, 2005

happy birthday!

in gradual increments of years, i have turned 22. last year in celebration of my birthday, my cousins and i went scuba diving. last sunday however, it was as cy put it "all about me" (which is synonymous to all about cy or all about cy and i because what we have is a wonderful and at times almost comical mathematical transitivity. so we did whatever i wanted to do (which was anything and nothing) after estre and leng dropped off a delicious box of chocolate goodies from cheesecake etc at my apartment. i was craving for some heaven... and eggs so off we went to the month old branch of heaven n' eggs at glorietta.i had my usual bagel benedict and cy had his phad singapura. after that, i bought myself a fossil classic leather strap watch and cy bought me
a kamiseta jacket (which i am wearing as im composing this post). due to cy's request of having our picture taken (which has been put off for the longest time since i'm a bit camera shy), we had our first picture taken as a couple after being an item a month shy of a year! hahaha talk about procrastination. anyway, we watched cinderella man afterwards (which is, as expected of russell crowe movies very exceptional in its storyline, balance of emotional play and cinematography). we went home saturated with a bit of euphoria and like most days we spend together talked about anything and nothing and everything in between.

the fusion of the day's simplicity and the aberrant greetings and surpices that freckled it are i guess what made it a memorable birthday for me. not to mention this other gift that cy gave me.

happy birthday to me!

*this post is 3 days late. kekeke. talk yet again of procrastination