Monday, August 20, 2007

an arbitrary selection

anime and manga -
/claymore
/fatestaynight
/naruto shippuden
/bleach

events -

/balolo's 40th day is the day after tomorrow
/my batizado (capoeira evaluation) is coming up
/my birthday is coming up
/our 3rd yr anniv is coming up

purchases -

/the couch i bought was finally delivered... i had an unplanned general cleaning and i rearranged my room
/i want a 'command center' with a 30-inch apple cinema display
/my favorite jeans is the one i bought from Gas last month
/i have 2 more items i'm eyeing

study -

/the term is finally ending...
/i miss my saturday spanish class
/i miss my classical guitar class
/i'm ecstatic for my usual capoeira class every thurs
/i have to start my advanced reading on CCNA3 and CCNA4

for the future -

/we've already paid 115k for the car... that makes the honda civic almost 1/3 officially ours
/we've bought a condominium and next month makes the 4th of our downpayment... if all goes well the construction is going to finish in december and i can already move in.. my head's already bursting with interior designs
/a quick accounting tells us that we can be married in 2 more years.. great, i'm in no rush and neither is he.. we want to make everything perfect before we commit to it
/we want a hacienda

company -

/my brother is finally learning to fly! he comes to my pad every friday and goes back every sunday... it makes me realize how much i miss our family, our culture and expressing myself in hiligaynon
/cousteau never tires of greeting me as if it were the first time he's seen me whenever i get home
/cousteau uses my tummy or sometimes my arms as a pillow
/his family always seems glad when i come to visit
/he and i never tire of sharing each other's thoughts and accommodating each other's whims