Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The year that was

I spent the last few days of 2008 in the room that I have been missing ever since I moved out of it during college, thinking about a lot of things. Things that happened, things that are, things that will be and things that I hope to be. Although I have listed a few goals that I want to achieve over the course of 2009, this post is more of 2008 rather than of 2009.

Admittedly, 2008 was one of the busiest years I have ever had. Although laziness and procrastination in part have taken their big role in my relatively less than frequent posts over the year, it is still very much the fact that I had a lot of things to do and little time to do them that explains largely my lack of blogging enthusiasm. Listed, the highlights of my year fall short (I may have overlooked and forgot a couple or three... or four), I guess these are the ones that matter most:

Dec 2007 - Jan 2008 New Year at the Davids
Jan 2nd Tiffany&Co. Purchase
Mar Incubus Light Grenades Concert
Apr Holy Week at Bantayan Island, Cebu
Aug Assigned a Managerial Role in Recomed
Aug Recomed Office at Two Serendra
Sep Passed CCNA Certification
Sep 25th Bday Celebration
Sep 1st Camera Purchase, Nikon D40
Oct 4th Year Anniversary
Oct 2nd Real Estate Purchase, Rockwell's the Grove
Dec Finished the coursework of my Masteral
Dec 3rd Year Anniversary of Being a DLSU Faculty
Dec Granted 10 Years Multiple Entry US Visa
Dec Tagaytay Trip and Hobie Cat Sailing
Dec Reunions, reunions, reunions!
Dec Spending the Holidays at Bacolod

2008 was also a year where I made a lot of friends, both male and female, so I'm really proud and happy because of that. There's a lot to be thankful for and I am. :)