Monday, November 07, 2011

The Anatomy of My Desk




1. Zen Garden - a memento of Cy's Japanese Garden Surprise on our 7th Anniversary

2. Format lamp from IKEA - Cy and I bought matching ones. For those long nights of hacking away.

3. Bottled Water - Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!

4. Thingamajig from IKEA - Holds my pens, post-its, pennies and nickels and whatnot.

5. Hikari my iPad - Valentine's gift from Cy. For my casual browsing and ebooks.

6. External Monitor - This with SizeUp makes for a wicked productivity boost. Top-down configuration works best for me.

7. Trinity - MBP. Twin to Cy's Morpheus.

8. Hungy. Foolish. - Bluetooth wireless keyboard. As to the name, I bought it at the 5th Ave. Applestore the day after Steve Jobs died.

9. Pot of Lightning - Magic mouse. Twin to Cy's Pot of Fire.

10. Straw hat - Bought at Sta. Monica. Shields me from the sun and reminds me of weekends with Cy at the Promenade. Tells me that there is always something to look forward to.