Thursday, February 02, 2006

of current interests

aside from my daily caffeine fix, i'm trying to keep my sanity with:

podcasting - subscribed to the ff: The Web 2.0 Show, Audible Ajax, Graphical Rescue, Learning 2.0 Tip of the Week, Photoshop Radio, Adobe Production Studio, WebDevDesign - 21 Century

typography/typesetting - my resource wishlist are: The Non-Designer's Type Book, Typographic Design: Form & Communication, The Elements of Typographic Style, Alphabet: The History, Evolution & Design of Letters We Use Today and The End of Print: The Grafik Design of David Carson... of course, until the CSS books i ordered online find their way out of Timbuktu and find their way to eager me. for my online resources, you'll have to see my bookmarks.

chihuahua care - trying to read bulks on how to be a mommy to my soon to be baby: a 3 month, all-white, male chihuahua pup (to be christened Cousteau after the great marine explorer Jacques Cousteau). i have yet to puppy proof my pad though. much hugs to cy for this v-day gift.

writing with my left hand - i've just resumed this little exercise of mine. an attempt at ambidexterity i suppose.

these few things, i'll have to queue up some time but not now:

drawing anime
spanish (picking up where i left off)
classical guitar (picking up where i left off)
bass guitar (picking up where i left off)

ahhhh. mediocre i know but they keep me sane.