Thursday, February 09, 2006

updates

it's late and i should be sleeping but instead this. i confuse myself thinking how i manage to generate enough energy to stay awake and blog considering i've spread myself way too thin today and this post isn't so urgent that it can't wait after an encounter with the sandman. but i guess, keeping busy is something that suites me well given the decrease in need for caffeine fixes and the decline of aimless musing. and i have been busy, not just with my pet projects but with almost everything, meetings for yehey's sign-in, globe's g-cash integration, my experiments for class, design and technical editing. the time between busy and panting for my breath, i fill with listening to design related podcasts and reading design articles while i'm having tea at breton. workaholic indeed. probably why my mom is so persistent that i take vitamins.

so that should give a somewhat uninviting idea of my life. what can i say, i am an introvert and a bore.

to cy: i've been keen on designing for usability... i'll be putting some theories into application on my next layouts. hehehehe. valentines is coming and i've got something you might like for you. p.s. i'd trade no peppermit frapuccino for you.