Thursday, October 12, 2006

a rather hasty update

So obviously, I've been veeeery busy. How busy? Not to be able to post re my bday kind of busy which means i'm basically booked till 2008 cause my bday was soooooo blogworthy (thanks of course to my dear dear cy). My CCNA training starts next week which means more unmanageable stuff for me to try to get through alive. Anyway, enough of my whining. Here is the 411 on my latest developments:

projects (all in UPStrat):
1. Mira - nth iteration
2. Ledgit - closed beta
3. manilaeats - first iteration
4. Hedgehog - zero feature iteration, yet to make concept

school:
1. CCNA1 and CCNA2 Instructor Fast track training at UST - this is basically Cisco Networking stuff. Oct 16-31 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
2. Basicon - midterms on tom
3. Netopsy - project spects to be given out tom in preparation for my 2 week absence due to item 1 under school (OB of course)
4. MS - after this term, my 75% discount on my MS tuition kicks in. To start my MS next term or not to start?
5. BIR project - prototype up. process side is still screwed thanks to the indecisiveness of the BIR peeps. Every time we set up a meeting, it becomes nothing but a whining session/character assisination/political bickering. Which translates to a 3 hour meeting worth only 30 mins of information that will help us move on with the project.

personal:
1. still have to make cy's surprise in time for his bday which falls on a CCNA training day T_T
2. yet to make cy's surprise for our anniv which is 19 days away and falls on the last day of the CCNA training (dammit)
3. yet to have a massage, hot oil, pedicure and manicure and my eyebrows threaded
4. yet to finish reading making and breaking the grid
5. spanish class: have to catch up
6. violin lessons start as soon as CCNA training is done (free thanks to sir raffy! ^^)
7. still have to dress up researes.com which cy bought for my bday as a surprise
8. still have to port blogs to researes.com and develop back end functionality

dota:
1. last hero used: furion
2. last game played, last night (tsk tsk tsk)
3. until CCNA is done, my dota playing days will be on leave

So if my blog remains unupdated for the next couple of weeks, don't be surprised. Try to contact me though if it still is in 2 months. Maybe you'll find my corpse in UST. In case you do, please don't forget to put in my tombstone 'Died in CCNA training. Damn you Cisco.'

Thanks.