Monday, April 11, 2005

pretend you're not reading this.... i've probably had way too much tube or something

there are just things i can't put my finger on with finality because knowing myself, i know that my indecisiveness is something i am saddled with for the rest of my existence, whether it was
with or without my consent.

my indecisions -

coffee or tea?
i love coffee. but tea's ok too. hmmm.i know, it's coffe-- no!!!! it's tea! oh, wait! it's hmmmmm.

violet or white?
i love violet but i keep on wearing white. oh my... the dilemmas i find myself in.

comfy slip-ons/sandals or sneakers?
both are laid back. both don't give much of a damn. ohhhh they are sooooo me. but which one hmmm?

real actors or cartoons?
i love cartoons. but i hate disney. see what i'm talking about?

short or long hair?
short's manageable. but hey, isn't long more manageable? on bad hair days i can just tie it back with a rubber band or something. arrrrgggghhhh.

good or the bad boy?
the bad boy. definitely the bad boy... but now that i know you, i know you're not bad. hell you're not even close to it. but i love you.