Sunday, May 15, 2005

gaia

i knew your name even before we will meet. long before i will ever see your face or hear your voice...

the music that you like or the color you fancy, the things that make you cry and laugh, these things i will never know about you...

what do you want to be, who do you want to be. your quirks and your own indecisions. i can only think of the things you'd say to me.. only think of the way you'd wear your hair. will you tell me your dreams and whisper to me the secrets of your soul? would you love the night as much as i do?

you don't know how much i want to know you. how my heart falters of knowing that circumstance drives me to do the unthinkable. i am not a coward. but i owe it to you and to the people dear to me to hold off our meeting to a more favorable date even if my heart yearns to see you. so that they can love you as much as i love you....

i wish i could shelter you forever. deep under my skin.